Saturday 3 July 2010

Nice and Easy Perfect 10 Hair Colour

I purchased this from Asda for around £6-£7 pounds, it promises hihg gloss colour and healthy looking hair in just 10 minutes, GUARANTEED. In the past my hair has been dyed a plum colour from Loreal but fancied a change so i picked up N0.4 dark brown. It comes with the colorant gel and developer liquid and also a six week conditioner (which smells like coconut). You have the option to apply with the nozzle as usual or a screw on comb.

I applied to my roots with the nozzle, then attempted to comb through with the comb but in my opinion the comb is absolutely useless, it makes such a mess. I eventually applied the old fashioned way with the nozzle. Left for 10 minutes, rinsed then applied the conditioner which needs to be left in for 2 minutes, rinsed again and done!!

I would definitely use this again without bothering with the comb, the 10 minutes flew by and the colour is nice and rich, its more close to black than dark brown at the moment but have been told after a couple of washes it will fade the colour slightly. So all in all great product 9/10 because of the comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment